Our Exmouth practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Feline only dedicated waiting area and consulting room.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery.
- Laser therapy.
- Nurse clinics.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Public disabled access.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Soft tissue surgery.
- Chris Ridge BVetMed BSAVA PGCertSAS MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Dr Gabi Habacher DrMedVet CertSAM MANZCVS(Medicine of Cats) MRCVS
- Christine Sanders BVSc MRCVS
- Dr Emily Martha Parr BVSc CertAVP PgCert VBM MRCVS
- Rachel Barradale BVSc MRCVS
Liverton Business Park
Telephone: 01395 264747
Monday to Friday: 8.40am – 12.45pm, 2pm – 3pm and 4pm – 6.15pm
Saturday: 8.45am – 12pm
Consultations are by appointment only. If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.