Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgeries we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Flea and worming treatments.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
- Soft tissue surgery.
- Health checks.
- Digital imaging including X-rays, ultrasound and endoscopy.
- Laser therapy.
- Dental treatment and surgery.
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery.
- Continuity of care.
- Access to emergency and out of hours care.
- Home visits upon request.
- Pet passports.
- End-of-life care and support.
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients at our main surgery in Exmouth.
Register your pet with us now by calling 01395 264747 (Exmouth) or 01395 514255 (Sidford).