Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgeries we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Access to emergency and out of hours care.
- Continuity of care.
- Dental treatment and surgery.
- Digital imaging including X-rays, ultrasound and endoscopy.
- End-of-life care and support.
- Flea and worming treatments.
- Health checks.
- Home visits upon request.
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery.
- Laser therapy.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
- Pet passports.
- Soft tissue surgery.
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients at our main surgery in Exmouth.
Register your pet with us now by calling 01395 264747 (Exmouth) or 01395 514255 (Sidford).